Wednesday, July 24, 2002

Yesterday I was listning to Sky Radio for that certain song I'm looking for. Sky Radio has quite a lot old music and it plays it non stop without DJs. It's my favourite channel because well... it has no DJs! And yesterday, I finally heard that song again. It's called 'The way to your heart' from Soul Sister! I managed to find a Demo from a midi; but not the midi file *sighs*. Oh well, better than nothing for now! If anyone manages it to find it, I'll be the happiest girl alive.
Further... ehm... I saw a great new Fan Art picture which I will post Friday. It's so adorable! She will also be our new sister site.
Gosh, how boring I am. I have nothing to write! Nothing at all!! *slams head on the table*. I'll go and waste other people's time. Maybe I'll have something intresting tomorrow. Oh yeah, I found out I'm leaving next Sunday. So, not this sunday, but next week's. So next week's friday I will update for the last time. *evil grin* 3 weeks no stories, no other updates, no nothing!!! But feel free to e-mail me ^_^. Then I'll have something to do when I'll come back.

No comments: