Friday, July 19, 2002

Mm, I have not much to tell. Yesterday I spend my whole day creating new adoptable sprites and/ or twinkies. So far, next week, I'll be able to post 27 new adoptables!! Maybe I'll do more today, but that's unknown (The Geniebottles are hard!!). Actually, the longer I look at my page, I think Cat is right. It IS too blue. Weird, since I love blue.
I got a mail from Stevo with new stupid rumours that are not true. If you read the comments you could read he thought they were true at first!! XD. Hihi, then we must be better rumour creators than we thought, if even a teammate believes it! But he makde some great rumors of his own!
Part 3!
~Zach, Liz, RB, and Moka will quit being soldiers and became an imitation of the A*Teens
Come back! It's only a rumor. Chibi Ignis: But, but, Zach can't sing!
~Kitt is Zach's missing sister
No wonder they act alike... ^_^
~Derak smokes a pack of cigarettes and drinks a couple of beers before every fight
Derak: 'Oh Mister Enemy, please wait. I first have to drink a beer' >_<. Derak used to smoke, but Lady Gaia made him quit. Smoking and drinking too much is very bad. You can't fight if you smoke or drank too much.
~Moka uses monster cards to find his missing brother, Denko who has been captured by a man name Pegus, when finding his parents
So this is what Yu-Gi-Oh is about?
~Queen Blackheart never brush her teeth after eating green carrots
Yup, she can kill anyone with her breath!
~When Mika takes her make-up off, she's really an old lady
Poor Moka...

No comments: