Tuesday, July 30, 2002

This morning, I had a freaky dream. I got into a fight with someone I respect over a prize of a piece of fabric. Really weird. But then it turned out that man was some kind of obsessed.... thing. He could life forever and drain the life out of anyone and he wanted me to stay with him forever and ever and ever. And if he couldn't get me (which he realised) well... then he decided to kill me, shoot me, poison me etc etc. And he couldn't be killed too! Not with a stake, not with a gun. He already had a wife and she could do the same, but she thought she was a freak and tried to kill herself, which didn't work of course! And then, thank the Chibi's, I woke up. Though there was a cute guy in it that tried to rescue me and keep me safe *sighs*. Oh, did I say that out loud?
Anyway, the real weirdest part would be that someone I respect was a monster in my dreams. I like the guy, so why would I picture him as a monster? Weird. Weird.
Today I have that interview from my work. You know, the one that there was a meeting before that I kinda forgot. It's freaking hot and I have to get there... BY BIKE *deep sighs*. And it's far too! *pout, pout*. But, I'd better go.
Yesterday I drew 2 pages of the calendar. Mika was really quickly done; only 2 hours. Really weird, especially since it was quite detailed. I watched the secret of nimh during it. It turns out I draw the best while watching tv ^_^. And to have the whole table for myself! Since there is nothing intresting on tv, I put on old videos. I wonder which one I will go and see today. I almost had all intresting ones.
I already saw: Fievel, Fievel Goes West, The Secret of Nimh, Some short old Christmas movie... and probably some more. Or not. The only one I haven't seen yet is The Swam Princess. Swam? Swan! Hehe, the Swamp Princess. *grins*. Oh well. I could always look at The Last Unicorn again. Pretty song... very pretty song...
*hums and sings* When the last eagle flies, over the last, crumbling mountain....

No comments: