Monday, July 08, 2002

Great, I really must be doing something wrong out here! I went to the zoo and had a great time (more about it tomorrow) but when I came home I prommised to call 2 friends about a swimming appointment.... both claim they said they wouldn't go. Okay, why didn't I know that? I just said I probably didn't receive the mail but HELL, I DIDN'T KNOW IT! People tend to forget to tell me tuns of stuff and then blame me. My parents always forgot to tell me stuff but now also 2 friends?!?
And whenever I suggest something, people say I better not suggest anything.
Okay, fine, so, from now on, I won't organise anything any more, I won't suggest anything any more! If one of my friends finds this out she probably says I'm being so childish... hell, how would you feel that if you just want to check something you are spoken to as if you were a moron?!
Okay, rather being childish than someone who just gives and gives and always takes the blame. I can't remember everything myself... and they DIDN'T mail it.

No comments: