Thursday, July 25, 2002

AAAAAH! Mega-blunder!! I've been called by my boss, asking why I wasn't at a certain meeting. I never knew I had to go and thought it was the 27th instead of the 25th! Argh! Wow will this affect my job? Will it mean I can't make much mistakes any more?! A friend who happened to be online on the msn (yes Cat, I AM on the MSN) said that I'd better not forget any more dates the following year.... that should be possible. I also thought my interview was the 31st, though it turns out it was the 30th. At least I found that out on time! Now I have to get there half an hour early so my semi boss can tell me what I've missed. Well, I'd better do that!
Okay, so today I'm not that boring, though intresting isn't the right word either. Call it more... panicking...
I drew 2 more pics yesterday while watching the Tour de France. My dad likes watching it; I don't. It's quite boring. But, I need the table downstairs to draw so I had to watch too. Micheal Boogaard (Dutch hehe; not like those dutch teammates that are NOT dutch) won. He rode it alone for a very long time.... Gosh, how immature people can be! Waving flags in their faces and stepping away on the last second. Annoying!
Lemme see. In 2019 a big comet will hit earth, unless they find a way to divert it's course. That shouldn't be that hard to find out in 17 years, ne? I think that should be possible.

No comments: