Wednesday, July 03, 2002

I feel a bit betrayed. I mean, people asked me to keep secrets for them, and then I do that, but when I ask people to keep a secret, suddenly the whole world knows it! I mean, how do people know Endorah while episode 50 isn't on the site yet? I wonder why I should keep secrets for people while they don't do that in return. No, I will not take revenge; that would make me low. I will keep the secrets people trusted me.... I just hope people for once can keep MY secrets. I bet everyone has already seen the new site.
Anyway, more news. I have a friend who is quite selfish (he didn't read my mail because it was in English! I had to type the entire mail in to dutch especially for him!!), no cancel that, he IS selfish and I mailed him that friendship doesn't work this way; I keep on giving and giving while he only takes and takes.
He thought it was too much trouble to take my bag along (he was behind a school computer; I was copying and asked him to keep an eye on my bag for a moment) so he left it all alone and it could have been stolen (small bags tend to have wallets and stuff in them; luckily I don't do that). If I would have done it, I would have been considered selfish.
He mailed me he had a new cellphone. I replied 'Nice' (what is more to say?!) and 'Sorry I'm so short, but Buffy starts now'. He said that was quite rude. Well, what was more to say?! And I apologised at the same time. He thought I consider Buffy being more important then a friend. Well, if he called I would have stayed on the phone longer but hell, he mailed it! And what more could I have said? It's only a new phone!!!! The number stayed the same.
We both were in diffrent classes and I went douzens of times to him to talk; friends tend to do that. He NEVER came to me. Well, maybe once, but I don't remember anyway. This was litterary... one way friendship.
And the mail then; It was in english (50% of my friends don't read Dutch) and it was really long. He replied on the mail, but NEVER mentioned anything in the mail. I thought that was very rude; he could have at least said something like 'Gosh, what a story' (indicating he read it) or take a new mail for it but nooooooo, he just mentioned something completely else! And why? Because he's Dutch! He only reads Dutch mails because he refuses to read any other language!
So, I mailed him and a day later I mailed something else about our yearly trip with some other friends. He replied on that mail, but not my mail about our friendship that went wrong..... IS HE BORN THIS STUPID?!
Oh well, site is done. Great. You probably already found that out.

No comments: