Sunday, July 07, 2002

*note: I read the comments AFTER commenting on the Guestbook. She said she only look Tiamat's new picture, but now I found out she took way more!*

She took Dream Paradox and episode 50?!?! I think I'll move all my english stuff to discs. Tiamat is right, I don't see the fun in it too. And that girl who challenged her... let her mail me, so I can tell her in person how mean it was, how low it was and that no one can trust a hacker... or those who expect other people to do that. I'm so dissapointed in those people.
Actually I don't want to be at this computer any more. What could she take more? What if she decides to delete my dutch stories? what if she decides to delete my pictures? What if she tries to find out the stuff my dad did here for his work? Hello! I'm feeling a bit insecure out here! Great, another thing she took; my feeling of security.

No comments: