Wednesday, July 10, 2002

I have no idea how to call this. In the Netherlands; we have an event called the Zwemvierdaagse; meaning Swim4days. People swim 4 days a certain lenght (20x 25 is... ehm... 500 meters!) and if they want, then can go 5 days (1 days extra). I started yesterday and swam about a kilometre. 40 till 50 lines. 40 till 50 times 25 metres. I lost track of it ^_^. But oh man, how terriblily SLOW most people are! Dang! It's not normal any more. Especially when you are a quick swimmer. And I almost haven't swam myself for a whole year. I was faster than my dad *points at dad and gives a grin*.
Well, nothing more happened yesterday. I'm going to the Efteling (big themeparc here) sunday and I need to find out what time to go. Train scedules and stuff. I'll probably say: 9 am on station!

Completion of my kissdoll: I have no clue. I need to make 4 more Otaku Costumes and then a whole Fantasy section... and Accesoires! And more Casual.... And I need to make Gothic dresses. Now I know how much time it takes. Next time I'm gonna make a smaller doll =P.

No comments: