Tuesday, July 09, 2002

Okay, Zoo report!
Destination: Noorder Dierenpark in Emmen.
Date: 9th of July 2002
DTime:the whole day!
Emmen has been my favourite zoo all times. And you may wonder why... because there is a butterfly garden there! And I found my share of stupidity there!
Mom: Look honey, a big one!
Child: Is it dead mom?
Mom: I don't know
Child: Let's find out! *ready to throw a waterbottle at the butterfly- I stopped her*
Oi! Kids picking up butterflies or wanting to step on them. And what do the parents do? Nothing at all! I tried to prevent as much horror as I could, but also noticed that there were less butterflies than earlier years. There used to be really a lot last time I came there, but now there were so little. My dad said it could be the season, or because of the ignorant fools called childeren with dumb parents.
Some of you might have read Serenay Moon meets Blackout; a special I have written. In that special, Eron falls into a Sea Lion pool. Yesterday I found out that that is the pool in Emmen! It was exactly the same as I had in my mind! So that's why it all felt so familiar ^_^. The pool is the one with the South American Sea Lions/ Manerobben. Hehee! Serenay Moon on location!
Anyway, it was really peaceful and I enjoyed the day with my grandmother and parents. And I bought a turtle-keychain!
Oh, another thing. This is the first zoo I remember. At Emmen, I also had my first encounter with Jaws. There was a movie playing there 24/7 with a scene from Jaws and there is also a big sea life puzzle I always used to play. Ah, the memories.
Ehm... that was it. I also got a mail yesterday of someone telling me not to think so highly of Sailor Moon, because Serenay Moon is better =S. Okay.... *blush*

No comments: