Monday, July 22, 2002

Eeps! Why didn't anyone tell me about that horrible mistake I made on my site (no, not that it's too blue!). I was browsing around and suddenly noticed I made a huge mistake when I copied Stevo's short profile in About Us. Suddenly, he had the same hobbies as I did! >_<. Argh, that was so stupid! I changed it now though.
Okay.... ehm... what is new? Tiamat made me sign up with oekakicentral. It was fun, but I'm terrible at it. And the worst thing is that I drew things almost 4 hours straight, almost making me forget about dinner... And again no picture for the calendar drawn *sighs* But it was fun and I really enjoyed it. I finally finished Sharon's sprites so now I only have to make a few more Twinkies *counts* I think 2 from a character and the rest will be fashion. If I will do it of course.
Ehm... I still need to find 2 midi's. One is 'Downfall' from Trust Company (I think) and the other is ''Young Forever' from Dance Dance Revolution. Someone in the guestbook said this song was perfect for Mika. I'm curious!
Ooh, I'm listning to Life right now. They stood up for love... such a pretty song. maybe I should search for that Midi too. My cd from Live is in France now. With my mom....
Oh yeah, and it turned out there was an earthquake last night. And quess what... AGAIN I slept right through it!

No comments: