Thursday, July 04, 2002

My neighbour lies in the hospital in switserland because of a heartattack. It was quite serious. He was on vacation for crying out loud! I so hope he makes it; I like that man. Unlike my other neighbours, I like my right-side neighbours. They are nice and sweet and... well... great!
I watched Titan AE yesterday for the first time. I kinda liked it.. just one problem... why are all those American Heroes blond?!?! I mean; Jack from Xyber 9 (quite boring) is blond too! Okay, can't find another blond dude (well, Dennis the Menace.....) right now... but why blond? If a girl is blond, she is considered a ditz, if she is red she is considered a tomboy. What's with those haircolors?!
Oh well, last swimminglesson from the season and saterday will be the 'exam'. Oh god, if it goes the same like yesterday.... Oh god... this will be soooooooooooooo funny.... like totally not cuz than half of it will fail. I don't know how they got through the first round if they always were like THIS. My god, horrible!!! *takes a dozen asprines*

Edit because of comments: What?! Tiamat?! You haven't read it yet!?!? *mouth falls open*
And Ellias; it's true that google spots my site easily, but I don't worry too much about it. It's up, but the adress never changed (well, maybe a little bit ^_^)

No comments: