Friday, July 05, 2002

Hiya all! I just changed the adress so I hope the site is open now. It always takes a while ^_^. So, I still hope it worked in 1 try. So, how was yesterday..... yesterday was.... thursday! What did I do? Ehm, I got a request from Dreaming Moon; a Sailor Moon FanFic about the Senshi turning into genies (or actually being genies!). I was asked to draw Rini (I prefer the Japanese names) and I said yes. So, I drew Rini yesterday; as a genie ^_^.
That girl (or boy) said she just visited my site.... I asked her out of curiousity how she did that since the site was kinda closed.... =S. But she said she just looked it up. Weird, weird. All she knew was the adress left in the guestbook. Weird indeed.
Oh, and Ellias, I checked Google, and they haven't found this adres yet ^_^. Hihi.

My mom lost something and kept on asking if I accidentally brought it too my room. If we miss something, sometimes it pops up in my room (and sometimes I wonder how it got there!!); from little stuff to bank notes (how the hell do they appear in my room!? I didn't brought them there!). But yesterday a woman called and said she found it ^_^. Haha mom, I told you I didn't have it!!
And my neighbour now is able to breath on himself. I so hopes he makes it. I already went to a funural of a neighbour this year.

No comments: