Friday, July 12, 2002

I didn't type yesterday? Oh well, wasn't much to tell anyway. You know, I had to pick up my grades yesterday and I already knew I passed to the 2nd year. And we have a thing called Propedeuse; I have no idea what it is, but you need it to complete your study and I think I now can go to any University too without being in a selection first. You have 2 years to get those 42 points and guess what... I have it now already! And as far as I know, I'm the only one from the class too! Even my ex-classmate only had 41 points! Hehe! *hands out cake and free non alcoholic drinks* Let's party!
And, to correct something: The Kiss Doll I'm always'talking about... well, it's not only MY KissDoll, it is Luna Puella and my kissdoll. I'm not doing it alone; yet it talks much easier this way. So, even if she is on vacation, my most wonderful kiss-ing partner is Luna Puella (from Tomboy Diva)
Yesterday I also went to the Zwem4daagse again (see earlier message what it is). I swam a lot less than before (28 lines) and my dad and I went to the slide instead. It was a big one; something like a big tube, and we would do a contest who could go the fastest. When it was my turn, I went quite fast, but after a corner, there were suddenly 2 guys inside it; standing! What the hell where they doing there?! It was very dangerous! If I would hit one of them, they would probably fall on top of me and that would have an big accident as a result! My dad called the lifegard and they got kicked out (problem was that it was already closing time).
My dad and I redid our match and I won, but it turned out another couple of boys did the same! But then a little girl hit them and she really had trouble with her foot. She didn't want any help from me anyway. I asked her if she was okay, and she said her foot hurt but refused further help. I guess she went looking for a relative then.
Okay, now I'm almost off to update. I got a wonderful picture from Demitiri this morning and I need to make a little thumbnail button for it. So, I'm gonna do that now.
Okay update in the message: Made a Serenay Moon Process Blog and I hope the other Serenay Moon members will use it too. So far I made a blooper that looks kinda cute ^_^. I'll post a link as soon as another member starts using it too. They can choose to use a tiny picture if they want, but this would be the first time there would actually be a common blog so I have no idea how it works... kinda.
Sweet dreams!

No comments: