Tuesday, July 16, 2002

Not much to tell (hey, how did my finger get blue?!); my mom is gathering stuff for when she is going to France. My dad and I will follow about 2-3 weeks later so she's going to take some stuff from us along too. My sister stays home; she has to take care of the fish ^_^. Just kidding, she didn't want to go along.
One of my dad's friends left work and as a good-bye gift, he gave one of my Serenay Moon 2002 Calendars. She showed it to a professionall artist (he draws some adds for Super De Boer; a big supermarket) and he said if I really made it up myself, I was a natural born artist. O.o I felt... odd. If I'm a natural born artist, then what are Tiamat, RS and Demitiri then?! I mean, I only started drawing 3 years ago and I think they are a lot longer busy. I'm not a natural talent; maybe gifted, but not a natural talent. I still have a lot to learn. And I learn a lot from my teammates!
I mean, Demitiri gave me the solution for the 2003 calendar. I now know what to draw. Just let me give one hint: you can do more with one color then you think. My sister already saw the first page and she said she thought it was really pretty. I was stunned; she had never said that before!!

No comments: